Aromatherapy massage combines the therapeutic power of massage, with the natural properties of essential oils to help you in your search for a beautiful body. Due to the positive results of scent on the human nervous system, aromatherapy massage is a very effective way to get rid of negative thoughts.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
An aromatherapy massage is beneficial in several ways. The combo of fragrance and therapeutic contact might help you:
- Promotes relaxation and stress relief.
- It stabilizes, improves, and boosts mood.
- Improve sleep and boosts immunity.
- Ease breathing and circulatory functions.
- Helps to control hormones and relieves menstrual pain.
- Reduce headache and muscular pain.
- Helps to manage weight.
BEST ESSENTIALS OILS FOR AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
- Amber: Amber oil is a particular element obtained from natural amber and its exceptional composition makes it ideal for use in aromatherapy.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon oil is a concentrated source of healthy antioxidants. It\’s a natural mood booster and helps with mental clearness.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and extracted from the flesh of the coconut. This oil is good for your skin because of its natural antibacterial properties. So, It\’s a natural relaxant that soothes your mind and body.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil is produced by drying, grinding, and distilling its leaves. Eucalyptus oil helps decrease pain, facilitate relaxation, and reduce cold symptoms.
- Ginger: Ginger essential oil is a natural remedy for allergies, digestive issues, and fatigue. It enhances focus and it can soothe and relieve feelings of stress, anxiety, lethargy, delirium, and fatigue.
- Jasmine: Jasmine essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the jasmine plant using the steam distillation method, and it has a very pleasing fragrance. Doing massage using this oil calms the body, mind, and soul while bringing positive and constructive feelings.
AROMATHERAPY IS THE POWER OF ESSENTIAL OILS
- Lavender: The versatile lavender oil is used in aromatherapy massage to DIY beauty products and it boosts relaxation because of natural aphrodisiac surprisingly it treats anxiety well.
- Lemon: Lemon essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy. It has ingredients that resist exhaustion, soothe your anxiety, help to ease depression, clear your skin, kill toxic bacteria, and reduce rashes.
- Orange: Orange essential oil is a natural and refined oil that is best known for the fantastic, fresh, and soothing aroma of its fruit and citrus. It can be used for a variety of applications that range from refreshing mood and reducing stress to adding a fresh, citrusy aroma to a room.
- Bergamot: Bergamot Essential Oil is derived from the peel of the Bergamot orange. It is used for aromatherapy because of its amazing properties. Bergamot essential oil alleviates tension, it\’s refreshing and its citrus scent is used to boost one\’s mood, asset digestion, and revive the body.
- Mandarin: Mandarin oil is used to get rid of body stretch marks, especially after childbirth. Mandarin oil has properties to help ease stress and can be used to treat gastric issues arising from slow digestion.
There are certainly a few risks or dangers associated with an aromatherapy massage. You and your therapist should be careful about some herbs and oils used for aromatherapy during pregnancy. Because they can be harmful to the pregnancy. So please, talk with your healthcare provider before booking an aromatherapy massage appointment.